In what way are they likely to respond to the video on their own, e.g. make notes, do an activity, think about the topic (learner-generated)?Watching the video would be a form of interaction with learning materials.

Watching the video would be a form of interaction with learning materials. Learner – self. I believe that the best way for individuals to learn and understand about the growth mindset would be to respond using a learner-self strategy. I think that making connections to past experience or situations and identifying the use of a growth mindset would be the most successful way to teach about the growth mindset.

What activity could you suggest that they do, after they have watched the video (designed)? What type of knowledge or skill would that activity help develop? What medium or technology would students use to do the activity?

The best activity that I could come up with is to have the students come up with a situation on there own and identify the options of using a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset. This will highlight that using different mindsets can get you to different results. Students would use a medium of animation, acting out in person, oral presentation following a PowerPoint or drawing.

How would students get feedback on the activity that you set? What medium or technology would they and/or you use for getting and giving feedback on their activity?

Feedback would include whether the students were able to correctly identify the difference between a growth and a fixed mindset. I would see how creative, or out of the box sceneries the students were able to come up with, as well as make note of the details offered. Because this activity includes more teaching and repetition done by the students themselves, I think offering them the opportunity to be as creative as possible allows for a diverse set of situations in which the growth vs. fixed mindset effects our lives.

How could the video have been designed to generate more or better activity from viewers or students?

The video could have been designed to provide feedback as they go. I think that adding in inherent interactivity where they need to understand the first stage before moving on to the next would provide a deeper understanding, and a clearer comprehension of the difference between a growth and fixed mindset.